Craft Whiskey Roundup (Going Virtual)
Whiskey weather is finally here! Join us on Friday, November 13th for our second Craft Whiskey Roundup!
Update: In order to comply with newly implemented Baltimore health directives, the Craft Whiskey Round Up is going virtual!
Whiskey weather is finally here! Join us on Thursday, December 3rd for our second Craft Whiskey Roundup!
The Virtual Roundup will be similar in structure to what the in-person Roundup would have been: each ticket holder will get a kit consisting of three 0.5oz samples of spirits from four regional distilleries (12 total), a tasting place mat to help organize things and record notes, and a commemorative tumbler. Each distillery will provide a 20 minute walk-through of their samples and answer questions from guests. Your kit can be picked up from Old Line during normal business hours until 5:00pm on December 1st.
The spirits lineup looks great!
Dad’s Hat Distillery:
– Classic Rye Whiskey (90 Proof)
– Straight Rye Whiskey (95 Proof)
– Rye Whiskey Finished in Vermouth Barrels (94 Proof)
– Maryland Heritage White Whiskey (84 Proof)
– Bootjack Rye Whiskey (90 Proof)
– Matchstick Straight Bourbon Whiskey (90 Proof)
Tobacco Barn Distillery:
– Straight Bourbon (90 Proof)
– Straight Rye (90 Proof)
– USS Constellation Rum (80 Proof)
Old Line Spirits:
– Sherry Cask Finish American Single Malt Whiskey (100 proof)
– Caribbean Cask Rum Finish American Single Malt Whiskey (100 Proof)
– Cask Strength American Single Malt Whiskey (121.8 proof)
We look forward to seeing you on December 3rd!